Thank you all for your patience and flexibility during these challenging times. We want to make sure we are sharing information that may be useful while students are away from school. It is important that students continue to engage their minds during school closure. Please use the following resources to help establish routines, and continue engagement in all subjects. There are some exciting opportunities, for example, virtually visiting a national museum as a “field trip”.
We will continue to update the website with new information as it comes to us.
At this time, Schools in TRUSD are closed through 04/13/2020. School will resume on 04/14/2020. If you have any questions, please contact the District Office at 916-566-1600.
Thank You All!
Patrick R. Durant
Kohler PK-8 School
Twin Rivers Unified School District
Nutritional Services Food Program offers food services during Covid-19
Meals will be served Tuesday-Friday from 11:30 a.m. till 12:30 p.m.,in the parking lot or bus lane at each school listed below:
1. Foothill High School (5000 McCloud Dr.)
2. F.C. Joyce Elementary (6050 Watt Ave.)
3. Grant Union High School (1400 Grand Ave.)
4. Highlands High School (6601 Guthrie St.)
5. Harmon Johnson Elementary (577 Las Palmas Ave.)
6. Norwood Junior High School (4601 Norwood Ave.)
7. Ridgepoint Elementary (4680 Monument Dr.)
8. Rio Linda High - Home of the Knights (6309 Dry Creek Rd.) 9. Smythe Academy of the Arts K-6 (2781 Northgate Blvd.)
10. Westside Elementary (6537 W 2nd St.)
***CHILDREN MUST BE PRESENT IN ORDER FOR MEALS TO BE SERVED***
Sample Daily Schedule for Students
Please use the above as a rough draft schedule to help keep students engaged and activel learning during this time out of school.